Hartke ACR5 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
Hartke's ACR5 is a lightweight 50-watt acoustic guitar amplifier that projects the natural sound of your instrument, while providing versatility for practice and performance. Featuring a 6.5-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter, the ACR5's dual-channel design offers a 3-band EQ on each channel, feedback control, and reverb/chorus effects for both guitar and vocals.
Powered by an efficient 50-watt amplifier, the ACR5 is ideal for open mic nights at small venues. Its 6.5-inch woofer and 1-inch soft dome tweeter faithfully reproduce the natural tonal characteristics of your instrument, while the 3-band EQs and 24-bit reverb/chorus effects expand sonic possibilities.
Highly portable, the ACR5 features a low-profile design that weighs only 25 pounds. Its onboard tuner makes for quick and easy tuning adjustments, even on dark stages, while a footswitch input provides additional convenience. The ACR5 also fights feedback by quickly isolating offending frequencies with a provided Notch filter with variable sweep control.
From portable projection to high-quality recordings, the ACR5 is more than just an acoustic guitar amplifier. Its dedicated Mic/Line channel is ideal for singer-songwriters, while a balanced XLR output enables the use of the ACR5's preamp for direct recording or seamless sound system integration. And a dedicated Contour switch provides an ideal mid-EQ shape for acoustic-electric guitars.
Hartke ACR5 Specifications:
- Lightweight acoustic guitar amplifier that weighs 25lb
- Dual-channel design ideal for singer-songwriters
- 3-band EQ and chorus/reverb effects on each channel
- 50 watts of power
- 6.5-inch woofer
- 1-inch tweeter
- Variable Notch filter for feedback control
- Contour EQ shape button
- Balanced XLR direct output for recording
- 1/4-inch (Guitar) and XLR/Jack 1/4-inch (Mic/Line) combo inputs
- Stereo 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch Aux inputs for line level devices
- 1/4-inch headphone output
- Onboard guitar tuner
- Footswitch jack
- Molded strap carry handle