Heavyocity Media has announced the release of Evolve, a new virtual instrument that "supercharges creativity and streamlines productivity for modern composers and sound designers".
Created by the TV and video game composers from Heavy Melody Music & Sound Design, Evolve is a virtual instrument powered by Native Instruments' Kontakt 2 Player. With an emphasis on the dramatic, it is geared toward film and game audio, as well as artist production and live performance. Sonically, Evolve doesn't just contain the typical sounds that form the foundation of most composers' setups. Instead, it accentuates them with a powerful combination of diverse percussion, massive stings/transitions and evocative tonalities in ways that have "never been heard before".
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 600 beat-sliced loops strategically key-mapped into 7 genre-specific suites.
- 60 sequenced and arpeggiated percussive and tonal instruments.
- 75 modern percussion kits and instruments.
- 45 sting and transitional instruments.
- 250 tonal instruments and FX.
- 3 custom scripted interfaces.
- Nearly 6 gigabytes containing 3,900 24/16 bit samples.
- Powerful user control features.
- Intuitive key-mapping systems.
- Enhanced creativity and productivity.