Hercules GS412B Plus AGS Guitar Stand
The Hercules GS412B PLUS guitar stand features the upgraded Auto Grip System (AGS) yoke, Instant Height Adjustment Clutch, Specially Formulated Foam (SFF) rubber contacts and the adjustable back rest.
- The built-in Auto Grip System safely locks the instrument in place. The Upgraded AGS yoke is designed to accommodate more guitar neck sizes from 40 mm – 52 mm (1.57” - 2.05”) including classic, acoustic, electric and bass guitars
- The attached NINA (Narrow Instrument Neck Adjustment) are specially designed to increase the thickness of AGS arms to accommodate narrow neck instruments from min. 28 mm (1.10”) like banjos and mandolins
- The Instant Height Adjustment Clutch with Locking Pin adjusts stand height quickly, easily and securely
- The Folding Back Rest with multi-angle position adjustment supports the instrument securely and folds up securely for travel
- Height: 855 mm - 1,075 mm (33.6 - 42.3 in)
- Weight: 1.7 kg (3.7 Ibs)
- Base Radius: 320 mm (12.6 in)
- Load Capacity: 15 kg (33 Ibs)
- Folded Size: 740 x 110 x 170 mm (29.1 x 4.3 x 6.7 in)
Excellent product arrived ahead of time and well packed and in good condition, good reliable company
Functions perfectly with Gibson Explorer. Not the best looking product on the market.
Really secure and works well with all my guitars.
Great guitar stand. Makes my guitar look awesome and I want to play it more when it's hanging on the stand, not in the case.
Great quality and good value.