Hercules GS412B Plus AGS Guitar Stand
The Hercules GS412B PLUS guitar stand features the upgraded Auto Grip System (AGS) yoke, Instant Height Adjustment Clutch, Specially Formulated Foam (SFF) rubber contacts and the adjustable back rest.
- The built-in Auto Grip System safely locks the instrument in place. The Upgraded AGS yoke is designed to accommodate more guitar neck sizes from 40 mm – 52 mm (1.57” - 2.05”) including classic, acoustic, electric and bass guitars
- The attached NINA (Narrow Instrument Neck Adjustment) are specially designed to increase the thickness of AGS arms to accommodate narrow neck instruments from min. 28 mm (1.10”) like banjos and mandolins
- The Instant Height Adjustment Clutch with Locking Pin adjusts stand height quickly, easily and securely
- The Folding Back Rest with multi-angle position adjustment supports the instrument securely and folds up securely for travel
- Height: 855 mm - 1,075 mm (33.6 - 42.3 in)
- Weight: 1.7 kg (3.7 Ibs)
- Base Radius: 320 mm (12.6 in)
- Load Capacity: 15 kg (33 Ibs)
- Folded Size: 740 x 110 x 170 mm (29.1 x 4.3 x 6.7 in)
This is an outstanding product (please forgive the pun), light, super stable and much easier to use than any stand that supports from the bottom of the instrument. Works well for heavy long scale basses; the auto grip system is completely fumble proof!
Brilliant stand that is perfect for a flying-v guitar that won't sit in a 'normal' stand.
Defo the leader in guitar stands.
A great guitar stand for my Gibson SG bass. Holds it securely and very stable.
Good quality guitar stand, wouldn’t use any other.