Hotone MP-300 Ampero II Stomp Processor Pedal
Hotone MP-300 Ampero II Stomp Processor Pedal
Overview by Hotone
“Upgrade” is more than a 7-letter word. It embodies the continuation and evolvement beneath the surface, and embraces revolution and creativity outside the box. It’s what Ampero II Stomp does. Throughout years of grinding to establish its core technologies from empirical practice, Hotone team proudly presents this soul partner for your sophisticated taste in the sound of the music.
In the past, digital multi-effects were criticized by the public, with many claiming they have a "dull, lifeless sound". Our aspiration is to eliminate this stereotype and devote our best efforts to making them sound authentic and genuinely feel like a real amplifier. Based on decades of research and empirical practice in the field of digital modelling algorithms, the Hotone team is able to unveil and unbox the ultimate weapon - the CDCM HD + F.I.R.E modelling technology.
This technology models every component of the original device, building a model that tracks the dynamic variations of the instrument’s input signal. This maximizes its ability to reproduce the exact sound characteristics of the modelled object, delivering a more dynamic, deep, in-the-moment tonal feel. International professional musicians who have embraced this technology are enamoured by the unbelievable realism of the tone.
Dual effects chain, more tonal variations.
Ampero II Stomp introduces a highly customizable dual effects chain supporting multiple serial/parallel signal routing, up to 12 effects modules can be used simultaneously. Try it as you see fit.
8-in/8-out audio interface, new sparks for home recording.
Ampero II Stomp is a complete 8-in/8-out USB audio interface. Whether you want to monitor wet and record dry, record wet and dry at the same time or reamp, you've got it all in Ampero II Stomp.
Glossy touchscreen, smoother navigation.
The Hotone Ampero II Stomp is imbued with a fresh UI design to make things more accessible. Besides the touchscreen, editing overall settings and switching patches can be also managed with ease.
Improved IR performance, new step for realistic sound.
Ampero II Stomp now supports up to 2048 IR sampling points, doubled up from the previous generation, and can reproduce captured cabinets and studio acoustics with greater precision. 20 classic Celestion® speaker IRs powered by Celestion® Digital and 50 more custom IR slots will hugely rejuvenate the energy of your music.
60-second stereo looper, new inspiration generator.
A built-in stereo looper supports max. 60 seconds stereo recording, backed up by handy functions such as undo/redo, 1/2 speed, reverse record/play and more.
Compatible Win/Mac Software.
Connect to your desktop or laptop and launch the editor software, with more specific effects descriptions, more straightforward patch editing and more effective patch management.
Lighter design, welcome “aboard”.
The shape of Hotone Ampero II Stomp has been transformed and streamlined. It now fits perfectly as a stompbox into the pedalboard matrix.
- Second Generation amp modeler & effects processor with a pedalboard-friendly case
- Perfectly fits any pedalboard matrix when used as an effect pedal
- Enhanced Ampero sound quality brought by the more powerful tri-core DSP platform and ESS® Sabre® AD/DA
- Evolved CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modeling system ensures high end tonal expressiveness and realistic playing experience
- 24-bit signal processing, up to 127dB dynamic range*
- 4-inch 800 x 480 dynamic touchscreen and newly designed UI for more intuitive control
- Highly customizable DUAL effect chain with multiple serial/parallel signal routing support
- Add ANY effect module you like to the effect chain
- Stereo I/O jacks and stereo FX Loop jacks for further routing/tonal possibilities
- Up to 12 simultaneous effect modules
- Upgraded effects library delivers 400+ effects
- CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modeling effects including: 87 amp models, 68 cab models, A more precise cabinet-mic algorithm based on realistic studio recording data, New preamp models, Independent power amp simulation, 100+ legendary pedal models
- 60+ Hotone original effects (incl. high quality drive/dynamic/filter/mod/delay/reverb models and more)
- Dedicated IR loader module with 3rd party IR support, up to 50 custom IR slots
- 20 classic Celestion® speaker IRs included - Powered by Celestion® Digital
- Supports up to 2048 IR sampling points for better tonal resolution
- USB port for firmware upgrading, loading/editing/managing effects/IRs via free Win/Mac software or for use as an USB audio interface
- 8-in, 8-out USB audio interface
- Supporting Reamp function
- Ampero-style acoustic effects and presets
- Ampero-style input mode selections
- 300 presets (100 banks x 3 patches)
- Built-in stereo looper with max. 60 seconds recording time and undo/redo function
- 3 assignable footswitches with halo LEDs
- Customizable main display modes and theme colors
- Authentic stereo processing
- MIDI I/O jacks and EXP/CTRL jack for expanded controls
- Road-ready, light-weight aluminum casing
- 9-18V DC power supply
- Effects Digital Audio Signal Processing: 24-bit depth, 44.1kHz sample rate
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz ± 1dB
- Dynamic Range: Max. 127dB (digital to analog)
- Effects: 460 (incl. global EQ)
- No. of Effect Modules: 16
- Effects Slots: Total of 12 simultaneous effects slots
- Patches: 300
- Looper Time: Stereo 60 seconds
- Screen: 4″ 800 x 480 Color Dynamic Display Touch Screen
- USB Port: USB 2.0 Type-C port, supports USB Audio 2.0
- Impulse Response/IR processing: Supports 24-bit/44.1kHz Mono WAV files, 1024 and 2048 points; Supports up to 50 user IRs
- Power Requirements: 9-18V DC Center Negative
- Current Consumption: 800mA Max (9V DC)
- Dimensions: 185mm(W) × 145mm(D) × 58mm(H)
- Weight: 1050g
- Two 1/4″ Tip Sleeve (TS) instrument jacks with individual input mode selector
- One 1/8″ Stereo Auxiliary In (Aux In) jack
- One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) expression pedal/momentary footswitch input (EXP/CTRL) jack
- One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) unbalanced stereo FX loop return jack
- One Standard 5 pin MIDI input jack
- Input: E.GT: 1MΩ; A.GT: 4.7MΩ; LINE: 10kΩ
- FX Loop Return: 100kΩ
- Aux In: 10kΩ
- Input: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max)
- FX Loop Return: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max)
- Aux In: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 20dBu (Max)
- Two 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) balanced stereo output jacks
- One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) unbalanced stereo FX loop send jack
- One 1/8″ stereo headphones output jack
- One standard 5 pin MIDI output jack
- Output: 1KΩ
- FX Loop Send: 1KΩ
- Headphones: 47Ω
- Output: -11.76dBu (Nominal); 26.25dBu (Max)
- FX Loop Send: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max):
- Headphones: -7.4dBu (Nominal); 18.3dBu (Max)
No upgrades available