Hughes & Kettner TM36H TubeMeister 36 Guitar Amp Head
The Hughes And Kettner TubeMeister 36 Head is a 36 watt all-valve guitar amp head with three channels for creating a variety of tones at different power output levels.
The Hughes And Kettner TubeMeister 36 Head provides three independent channels, each with its own EQ section, allowing complete control of your tone. The three channels - Clean, Crunch and Lead - provide an array of tonal options for both rhythm playing and solos.
Like other valve amp heads, the TubeMeister 36 has a switchable power output, from 36 watts down to 1 watt and speaker off for recording. What sets the Tubemeister apart from its rivals, however, is how this power output switch can be MIDI-programmed, to enable the changing of power output on each channel during performance. This provides over a hundred different possibilities of power outputs and channels, to attain the desired valve tone at any volume. The inclusion of a 1 watt output makes the TubeMeister 36 ideal for bedroom rehearsal, and the Speaker Off option is ideal for recording, thanks to the Red Box and balanced XLR output with speaker emulation.
Additional innovative features, such as the Tube Safety Control (TSC), serial FX loop and adjustable reverb, mean that the Hughes And Kettner TubeMeister 36 is as ideal for the stage as it is for the studio.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- All-valve guitar amp head
- Three independent channels - Clean, Crunch and Lead
- Switchable power output (36, 18, 5, 1 watt and Speaker Off)
- Speaker Off mode provides speaker emulation for recording through the Red Box connection
- 3-Band EQ for Clean and Crunch channels, as well as Gain and Volume controls
- Adjustable reverb
- Serial FX Loop
- Footswitch connection for channel switching and enabling FX loop and reverb
- MIDI-programmable power output switching for changing power output on the fly
- 3 x 12AX7, 4 x EL84 valves
- Tube Safety Control (TSC) auto-biases the amp's valves
- 1/4" jack input, 1/4" jack output for connecting external speaker cabinet
- Balanced XLR output for recording
- 17.1cm x 44.6cm x 15.2 cm dimensions
- 7.7kg weight