Hughes & Kettner ERA 2 Acoustic Combo, Black
The Hughes & Kettner ERA 2 acoustic amp is a premium 400-watt acoustic amplifier era by Hughes & Kettner – never has an acoustic amplifier been truer to the instrument.
You can only focus on giving your best performance if you can place your full trust in your instrument and onstage equipment to do likewise – from a transparent, natural sound to a supreme dynamic response. This is where the range of era amplifiers come in.
The era 2 is designed by legendary German acoustic amplification guru Michael Eisenmann in collaboration with the Hughes & Kettner team. Eisenmann’s renowned development skills – coupled with Hughes & Kettner’s industry-leading technological expertise – make this amp a reality.
The amps are crafted using superb engineering skills, painstakingly matched components, exquisite finishing, and extraordinary quality in our workshop in Germany.
The era amps give you richly detailed definition for peerless authenticity and tonal brilliance, as well as a number of remarkably innovative and intuitive features that make every performance better:
- The most transparent, natural reproduction of your true acoustic tone
- Plenty of headroom for a wonderfully responsive, dynamic feel
- Two identical channels equally well suited for instruments and voices
- Intuitive three-band EQ controls - and two separate EQ Modes - for each of these channels, plus other sound-shaping options
- Comprehensive FX section with 16 adjustable and saveable FX presets
- Inputs and outputs for every conceivable professional purpose
- Amplifies all different kinds of acoustic instruments: steel-string guitars, nylon-string guitars, accordions, harmonicas, and other stringed instruments, as well as keyboards, etc.
No upgrades available