Ibanez AEWC32FM Thin Body Electro Acoustic, Red Sunset Fade
Introducing the Ibanez AEWC32FM, inspired by an electric guitar's playability and appearance, is an acoustic guitar that shredders will have very little trouble adjusting to.
The AEWC's remarkably slender body, 60mm at the neck joint and 70 mm at the body end, provides the ultimate in player comfort. The AEWC's original and graceful cutaway eases access to upper positions on the neck. The large frets on AEWC32FM’s fretboard contribute to smooth playability, especially for single-note playing. The combination of the Fishman Sonicore pickup and the Ibanez AEQ210TF preamp easily supports on-stage performances. The top loading bridge offers fast and easy string changing without bridge pins.
The new AEW32FM was inspired by electric guitars and its unique slanted fade-style finish is an Ibanez original.
The AEWC32FM delivers the pleasure of playing acoustic guitar with the easy playability and usability of an electric guitar.
- Body Shape: AEWC body
- Top: Flamed Maple top
- Back & Sides: Sapele back & sides
- Body Depth: 60/70mm at neck joint/body end
- Neck: Nyatoh neck (satin finish)
- Fretboard: Laurel fretboard
- Bridge: Laurel bridge
- Soundhole Rosette: Acrylic rosette
- Inlay: Offset white dot inlay
- Tuning Machine: Black Die-cast tuners
- Strings: Ibanez IACS6C string (.012-.053 Gauge)
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ210TF preamp with Onboard tuner
- Output Jack: 1/4in output jack