Ibanez AEWC400 Thin Body Electro Acoustic, Trans Indigo Blue Burst
As an industry leader in the use of Exotic tonewoods, Ibanez continues to innovate with their new AEW series.
Ibanez has long been researching and developing the highest levels of guitar playability. Finally, Ibanez is proud to offer the new AEWC model with some specially designed features. The new AEWC body has contour cuts in the body top and body back. When you hold the body tightly, you must feel comfortable with the bodies back contour and arched back. The Ibanez original cutaway is adopted with a special design at back side to offer ultimate accessibility to higher fret positions. Moreover, the asymmetric neck delivers enhanced and comfortable playability. It's also designed to make it comfortable to grip on the low fret side. The Fishman Pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SP2 Preamp deliver excellent reproduction and control of tonal characteristics and easy operation, while ¼in and XLR outputs give you options for a variety of direct plug-in applications. And the Flamed Maple body with IBB finish add Rock taste and make this model perfect to play on stage.
- AEWC specially designed comfort body
- Asymmetric comfort neck
- Flamed Maple body
- Large frets
- AEWC original bridge without bridge pins
- Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with Onboard tuner
- Body Shape: AEWC specially designed comfort body
- Top: Flamed Maple top
- Back & Sides: Flamed Maple back and sides
- Body Depth: 45/100mm at neck joint/body end
- Neck: Nyatoh AEWC Asymmetric comfort neck (satin finish)
- Fretboard: Laurel fretboard
- Bridge: Laurel bridge
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone rosette
- Inlay: Off-set white dot inlay
- Tuning Machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners w/Black knobs
- Strings: Ibanez IACS6C (.012 - .053 Gauge)
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp with Onboard tuner
- Output Jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4in outputs
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.