Ibanez AEWC400 Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic, Trans Black Burst, B-Stock
Ibanez AEWC400 Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic, Trans Black Burst(B-Stock)
(B-Stock) Headstock has been damaged in transit and repaired to good standard (still visible)
Ibanez AEWC400 Overview by GAK:
Ibanez once again are blazing a path and re-defining the electro-acoustic with this awesome AEWC range designed from the ground up, primarily with the electric guitar player in mind. The body has a number of contours enabling the guitar mould itself to the player's body comfortably, without the usual edges getting in the way. There's a forearm contour on the top, a belly/ribcage contour on the back and a deep contpur going into the cutaway and heel to aid upper fret access.
The entire body is gloss-finished and constructed of Flame Maple. The satin-finished Mahogany neck has a slim and comfortable asymmetric profile while the Rosewood fingerboard has a flat 15¾" radius and jumbo frets. Electronics wise there's the excellent Fishman Sonicore pickup coupled with an Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp which includes an onbpard tuner.
One of the most comfortable acoustics to play the AEWC300 is the perfect instrument for electric guitar players!
- Body: AEWC specially designed comfort body
- Top: Flamed Maple top
- Back & sides: Flamed Maple back & sides
- Finish top: Gloss
- Finish back and sides: Gloss
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Neck: AEWC Asymmetric comfort Mahogany neck
- Finish neck back: Satin
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Body binding: Black
- Soundhole rosette: Abalone rosette
- Tuning machines: Chrome Die-cast tuners w/Black knobs
- Number of frets: 20
- Scale length: 25" / 634mm
- Nut width: 43mm
- Fingerboard radius : 15¾" / 400mm
- Strings: Ibanez IACS6C coated strings
- Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore pickup
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output jack: Balanced XLR & 1/4" outputs
- Battery: 9V Battery
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year