Ibanez AF55 Artcore Hollow Body, Trans Black Flat
The new 2019 Ibanez AF55 is the latest in the legacy Artcore collection, Ibanez have more than three decades experience building hollow-body guitars for giants of the Jazz world such as George Benson, Pat Metheny and John Scofield - this 2019 model shows the best Ibanez offer with a select-grade Linden hollow body, a set-in Mahogany neck, Indian Laurel fingerboard a ART-ST bridge and Infinity R pickups give you a big, full tone and well balanced output, with chrome hardware and a bound body this looks as good as it plays.
- Neck Type: AF Artcore/Nyatoh/Set-in neck
- Top/Back/Side: Sapele top/Sapele back/Sapele sides
- Fretboard: Bound Laurel fretboard/White dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bridge: ART-ST bridge
- Tailpiece: VT06
- Neck Pickup: Infinity R (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic()
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
Nice guitar. Looks and sounds great. Excellent price.
The Ibanez AF55 is a great guitar and top value for money.. It looks beautiful and feels and sounds like a much more expensive instrument.. It has a definite quality because it is well made.. Mine came from GAK. CO. UK it was faultless out of the box.. If there's anything I would want different on the guitar it would be the tuners... The tuners work adequately but i feel Ibanez could have put better tuners on it but for a quality guitar for under 300 pounds its a fantastic purchase.. Whether your a beginner or a pro the Ibanez AF55 is worth having!
Superb sound, well built, feels and looks far more expensive than it is.