Ibanez AF75FM Artcore, Aged Whiskey Barrel
The Ibanez AF75FM Artcore features flame maple body, bound laurel fretboard, block inlays, medium frets, ART-1 bridge, Classic Elite pickups and chrome hardware.
The Ibanez AF is the most traditional of the Artcore series. The traditional full-hollow construction means there are no sound blocks in the body. Producing rich and complex tones, the AF is the guitar for the purist in all of us.
Ibanez introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been the hollow-body guitar of choice for musicians for the last 10 years. The Artcore's combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions of fans from diverse genres as blues, country, rock and jazz. Musicians can find the purity of an old school style jazz-box to a hybrid semi-hollow rocker. Artcore is highly respected for its tone, sustain and the way they hold their tuning and how the series continues to push the boundaries of guitar building.
- Neck Type: AF Artcore Nyatoh/Set-in neck
- Top/Back/Sides: Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Bound Laurel fretboard/Acrylic block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- String Space: 10.4mm
- Tailpiece: VT06
- Neck Pickup: Classic Elite (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Bridge Pickup: Classic Elite (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
Looks beautiful and plays like a dream!
Fantastic guitar great sound and good fun to play