Ibanez AFV75 Artcore Vintage Hollow Body, Vintage Amber Burst Low Gloss
The Ibanez AF is the most traditional of the Artcore series. The traditional full-hollow construction means there are no sound blocks in the body. Producing rich and complex tones, the AF is the guitar for the purist in all of us.
With vintage guitars as popular as they've become, their cost has skyrocketed in recent years. Even relic'd new guitars are often outrageously over-priced. Now, Ibanez proudly offers Artcore Vintage - the alternative to pricey vintage instruments. The Artcore Vintage "aging" process applies to hardware and other appointments, as well as the body, giving each guitar a convincingly real, worn appearance.
- Neck Type: AF Artcore/Nyatoh/Set-in neck
- Top/Back/Side: Linden top/Linden back/Linden sides
- Fretboard: Bound Laurel fretboard/Aged Acrylic block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of Frets: 20
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: VT60
- Neck Pickup: Classic Elite (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware Colour: Antique Chrome