Ibanez AG75G Artcore Hollow Body, Brown Sunburst
The AG features a slightly smaller body width than the more traditional AF dimensions. However, the same depth and true full-hollow body construction make for a big, warm, and powerful sound.
Ibanez first introduced Artcore back in 2002 and it has remained a workhorse hollow-body guitar for musicians all over the world ever since. The Artcore’s combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions of devoted fans from diverse genres as blues, country, rock and jazz. Artcore offers musicians the purity of an old school jazz-box or a hybrid semi-hollow rocker. The line is highly respected for its tone, sustain and, expressive playability.
- - Nyatoh neck
- The 3pc Nyatoh/Maple Neck provides a rich mid-low end.
- - Walnut fretboard
- A Walnut fretboard features a well-balanced tonal character from low to high end.
- - Medium frets
- Medium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
- - Linden top / Linden back and sides
- Linden delivers a natural and flat, yet accurate, tone.
- - Classic Elite pickups
- Classic Elite pickups offer rich, nuanced tone with fat low-end.
- - Gibraltar Performer bridge
- The Gibraltar Performer bridge provides rich sustain and tuning stability. The low-positioned saddles promise comfortable playability.
- - String Gauge .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- - VT60 tailpiece
- The artistically-designed VT60 tailpiece provides both great tuning stability and rich sustain.