Ibanez AR325QA Artcore, Dark Brown Sunburst
The Ibanez AR325QA features a beautifully curved Quilted Ash symmetrical body for that extra heavy "chunk" and endless sustain you’d expect of a classic 70s Artist. A comfortable 3-piece Maple "R" set-in neck incorporates a super-smooth heel for easy access to the highest frets and a smooth bound Jatoba fretboard. The AR325QA features the ART-1 bridge for flawless intonation, and Super 58 humbuckers for warm, balanced articulation and excellent response. Furthermore, it has tri-sound switches for each pickup and the parallel & coil-tap wiring configuration provides tonal variety. Non-slip Sure Grip III knobs support accurate volume & tone control.
The Ibanez AR is a classic among Ibanez guitars. It was one of the first original designs produced by Ibanez and continues to be a sought after guitar. The AR series continues that legacy with pride.
When released in the mid-70s, the Artist was the first original design to prove that Ibanez was a force to be reckoned with. It was embraced by major recording artists and shook up the sleeping "industry giants" who had grown apathetic and inattentive from years of unchallenged dominance in the marketplace.
- Neck Type: AR/3pc Maple/Set-in (smooth heel) neck
- Top/Back/Body: Quilted Ash top/Okoume body
- Fretboard: Bound Jatoba fretboard/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: Quik Change Classic
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- Factory Tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware Colour: Gold