Ibanez ARZ200FM-CRS, Cherry Sunburst
Ibanez ARZ200FM Overview by GAK:
A limited run from Ibanez- their take on a classic single-cut carved top guitar you might have come across before! Taking all the essential ingredients such as Mahogany set neck into a Mahogany body with a flame maple top and a pair of humbuckers there's a few tweaks to make it all Ibanez. Firstly the ARZ neck profile is much faster than traditional measuring 20mm thick at the 1st fret. Also Ibanez have managed to squeeze a full 2 octaves with 24 frets, all without compromising accessibility. In fact reaching those upper frets is made that much easier by dressing away the bulk of the heel at the back of the body! The scale length is just a quarter inch longer than you might expect for a touch more 'snap'.
Hardware wise there's a pair of Classic Elite ceramic humbuckers tied to two volumes and a master tone control, an ART-1 bridge and Quik Change III tailpiece. And you'll blink twice at the price!
- Neck: ARZ Mahogany set-in neck (smooth heel)
- Body: Flamed Maple top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/White block inlay
- Frets: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 24 frets
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Classic Elite (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge pickup: Classic Elite (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- NECK DIMENSIONS:
- -Scale length: 635mm/25"
- -Width: 43mm at Nut
- -Width: 58mm at 24th Fret
- -Neck Thickness: 20mm at 1st Fret
- -Neck Thickness 22mm at 24th Fret
- -Fingerboard Radius : 305mm/12"