Ibanez AS63 Artstar Hollow Body, Coral Pink
Classic affordability has never come in a cooler range of colours!
Ibanez' line of Artstar hollow-bodies are some of the coolest looking instruments around. Featuring a surf inspired range of head-turning colours and simple Infinity humbuckers, the AS63 is a perfect blend of Ibanez' high standard of bodywork and some gorgeous classic appointments and design features.
...and it even comes in pink!
Ibanez introduced Artcore in 2002 and has been the hollow-body guitar of choice for musicians for the last 10 years. The Artcore's combination of quality workmanship and affordability has created legions of fans from diverse genres as blues, country, rock and jazz. Musicians can find the purity of an old school style jazz-box to a hybrid semi-hollow rocker. Artcore is highly respected for its tone, sustain and the way they hold their tuning and how the series continues to push the boundaries of guitar building.
The AS is a semi-acoustic guitar built to tackle just about any genre of music you throw at it. The pickups are mounted into a sustain block for increased sustain and feedback elimination.
- Neck type: AS Artcore NyatohSet-in neck
- Top/back/side: Sapele top Sapele backSapele sides
- Fretboard: Bound Laurel fretboardWhite dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: ART-ST bridge
- Tailpiece: ART-ST
- Neck pickup: Infinity R (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware colour: Chrome
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year