Ibanez AS93ZW Artcore Expressionist, Natural
Have you ever seen anything so regal looking?!
Ibanez have knocked it out of the park once again with their incredible new Ibanez AS93ZW Artcore Expressionist. Featuring a gorgeous Zebrawood top, tortoiseshell scratch plate and gold hardware, this is all the vintage Jazzy goodness you could ever need perfectly married with Ibanez' excellent build quality and fretwork.
For a decade now, Ibanez has continued to energise the hollow-body segment with wide range of designs-with everything from rockin' hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. The new Expressionist line begins yet another chapter in the Artcore story. The Expressionist difference? Jazz fans will recognise the Ibanez original Super 58 pickups-the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny and John Scofield on their own Signature models. A jazz favourite, yes, but as funk guitarist Eric Krasno has been proving, the Super 58s perform well in a variety of situations. Warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response characterise the Super 58 pickups.
The AS is a semi-acoustic guitar built to tackle just about any genre of music you throw at it. The pickups are mounted into a sustain block for increased sustain and feedback elimination.
- Neck type: AS Expressionist 3pc Nyatoh/MapleSet-in neck
- Top/back/side: Zebrawood top Zebrawood backZebrawood sides
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboardAcrylic block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III
- Neck pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- Bridge pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware colour: Gold
No upgrades available