Ibanez ASV73 Artcore Vintage, Vintage Amber Burst Low Gloss
The Ibanez ASV73's stylish semi-hollow aged finished body is made to handle almost any musical challenge imaginable. The 3-piece Nyatoh set-in neck features a bound Laurel fretboard with aged white block inlays and medium frets for a super smooth feel. The ASV73’s Classic Elite pickups deliver a full-bodied tone and well-balanced output. Sure Grip III knobs provide non-slip functionality and an ART-1 bridge provides improved sustain and tuning stability.
Throughout the years, the Artcore line has provided excellent hollow and semi-hollow body instruments for working musicians. The Artcore Expressionist Vintage series continues this tradition with guitars that recapture the style and sophistication of the good old days. Artcore Expressionist Vintage models immediately feel as comfortable as a beloved old leather jacket.
The AS is a semi-acoustic guitar built to tackle just about any genre of music you throw at it. The pickups are mounted into a sustain block for increased sustain and feedback elimination.
- Neck type: AS Artcore NyatohSet-in neck
- Top/back/side: Linden top Linden backLinden sides
- Fretboard: Bound Laurel fretboardAged Acrylic block inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 22
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III
- Neck pickup: Classic Elite (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup: Classic Elite (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware color: Antique Chrome
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year