Ibanez AVD60 Artwood Vintage Dreadnought Acoustic, Natural
The Ibanez AVD60 is a dreadnought acoustic featuring a Thermo Aged solid AA grade Adirondack Spruce top, paired with solid Okoume back and sides, Soft_V Nyatoh neck, cultured Maple fingerboard and bridge, tortoiseshell dining, wooden purfling, Abalone inlays, Grover open gear machine heads, bone nut and saddle, and Ibanez Advantage bridge pins.
Ibanez has long described Artwood as a "modern approach to acoustic guitar tradition." Now with Artwood Vintage models, Ibanez delves fathoms deeper into guitar building tradition.
The main features of the AVD60 include:
Thermo Aged Solid top with Thermo Aged Spruce X bracing delivers ample volume and an enormous frequency range.
Bone nut and saddle provides optimal transference of the natural string vibration.
Ibanez Advantage bridge pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage the pin and string stay put.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought body
- Bracing: Thermo Aged Spruce X bracing
- Top: Thermo Aged Solid AA grade Adirondack Spruce top
- Back & sides: Solid Okoume back & Solid Okoume sides
- Neck: Soft-V shape Nyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Cultured Maple fretboard
- Bridge: Cultured Maple bridge
- Body Binding: Tortoiseshell body binding
- Top Board Purfling: Wooden purfling
- Inlay: Abalone dot
- Soundhole Rosette: Wooden multi
- Tuning Machine: Grover Chrome Open Gear machine heads with Butterbean knobs (18:1 gear ratio)
- Nut Material: Unbleached Oil-impregnated Bone
- Number of Frets: 20
- Saddle Material: Unbleached Oil-impregnated Bone
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage
- Strings: D'Addario XTAPB1253
- String Gauge: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- String Space: 11mm
- Factory Tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A and 6E
No upgrades available