Ibanez AVD9 Artwood Vintage Dreadnought Acoustic, Natural
Overview by GAK
The Ibanez AVD9-NT Artwood Vintage Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is part of the Vintage Thermo Aged line, where models going through a baking process that dries the wood to make it looks and sound more like an old vintage instrument by delivering a richer tone.
The Ibanez AVD9-NT has a mahogany back and sides, and a solid Sitka Spruce top, a mahogany neck topped with an Ovangkol fretboard. It also has a rosewood bridge for extra sustain, Ibanez Advantage bridge pins which are easy to remove and replace, and open-gear tuning machines.
The Ibanez AVD9-NT has tortoiseshell body binding and a gloss finish.
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Thermo Aged™ Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany Soft-V shape
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Body binding: Tortoiseshell
- Tuning machine: Chrome Open Gear w/Butterbean knobs (18:1 gear ratio)
- Nut material: Bone
- Number of frets: 20
- Saddle material: Compensated Bone
- Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage™
- Strings: D'Addario® Nickel Bronze
- Finish top: Gloss
- Finish back and sides: Gloss
- Finish neck back: Satin
No upgrades available