Ibanez BTB846V Bass Workshop, 6 String, Antique Brown Stained Low Gloss
Without a doubt, your instrument should equal the quality of your effort. At some point the word "boutique" comes to mind: Select-grade materials, neck-thru construction, and top quality components, all in a meticulously crafted instrument. But what about the price? That's where Ibanez comes in. Our ability to build small-shop quality into inspiring yet affordable instruments is showcased by BTB series basses.
Stainless steel frets
The stainless steel frets are known for their bright tone, and they add player-friendly features, such as long durability and a smoothness to bend on.
Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
A "zero" fret provides accurate intonation, while allowing open strings to ring with the same resonance as notes played up the neck.
The saddles can be adjusted +/-1.5mm, to answer to the bassist's detailed demands and to help finding out the best string spacing for many playstyles.
Bartolini® BH2 pickups
The Bartolini® BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way mid-frequency switch offers tonal variations that enhance simple chord work as well as complex soloing.
Secure high-tech Neutrik® locking output jack
Neutrik® locking jack provides stable and secure connections, preventing accidental disconnect or shock and vibration.
- neck type BTB6 5pc Maple/Walnut neck-through w/Graphite reinforcement rods
- body Poplar Burl top/Ash/Mahogany wing body
- fretboard Jatoba fretboard w/Abalone dot inlay
- fret Medium stainless steel frets
- bridge MR5S bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- neck pickup Bartolini® BH2 neck pickup (Passive)
- bridge pickup Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickup (Passive)
- equalizer Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning 1C/2G/3D/4A/5E/6B
- string gauge .032/.045/.065/.080/.100/.130
- hardware color Black matte
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 838mm/33"
- a : Width 54mm at NUT
- b : Width 85mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 20mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 12F
- Radius : 950mmR