Ibanez j.custom Limited RG8570ZL-RBS Left Hand, Royal Blue Sapphire
Ibanez j.custom Limited RG8570ZL-RBS Left Hand, Royal Blue Sapphire Product Overview by GAK:
Envisioned to be "the finest Japanese-made guitar in history," guitar connoisseurs waited for over decade to access the ultimate made-in-Japan guitar domestically. Built by some of the most masterly luthiers in Japan, the j.custom designation represents every advance in design and technology Ibanez has developed over the last 20 years: the best woods, neck, and fret treatments, perfect pickup combos, and tremolo systems that are the envy of the industry. Availability is extremely limited.
The Super Wizard j.custom neck is 5pc Maple/Walnut construction and offers ultimate playability with Velvet Touch back-of-neck finish. The RG8570Z has ultra hard Jumbo frets. And our luthiers' attention to detail is evidenced by the j.custom's hand-rolled fret edges. This slow, demanding process makes for a smooth, fast playing neck.
The Edge-Zero has a sharp knife-edge for extremely accurate tremolo playing. This tremolo also uses Ibanez innovations to keep string action constant and the bridge surface smooth. The specially designed arm socket prevents unnecessary wobble from the arm while providing full control over the arm's torque. The ZPS3 is the next stage of zero point systems. Made of lightweight Duralumin, the addition of two outer springs makes the guitar easier to tune and provides much greater tuning stability. In fact, the other strings will stay in tune even if you break a string. If you prefer a full floating tremolo setup, simply remove the stop bar.
The RG8570Z features the DiMarzio® Tone Zone® in the bridge position, True Velvet in the middle position, and the Air Norton in the neck position. Fitted hard case included.
- neck type: RG j.custom Super Wizard 5pc Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- body: AAA Flamed Maple(4mm) top/African Mahogany(40mm) body
- fretboard: Bound Selected Rosewood fretboard w/Tree of Life inlay
- fret: Jumbo frets w/j.custom fret edge treatment
- bridge: Edge-Zero tremolo bridge w/ZPS3
- neck pickup: DiMarzio® Air Norton™ (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- middle pickup: DiMarzio® True Velvet™ (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup: DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color: Cosmo black
- case/bag: Hardshell case included
- NECK DIMENSIONS
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 17mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 19mm at 12F
- Radius : 430mmR