Ibanez JSM10 John Schofield, Vintage Yellow Sunburst
Longtime Ibanez endorsee John Schofield's latest model, based on his main stage and recording guitar- a 1981 AS200. This new JSM-10 is definitely worthy of John's signature yet at an amazing price! The JSM-10 is as versatile an axe as John is a player.
Featuring a beautiful Flame Maple body, one piece Mahogany set-in neck, genuine Ebony fingerboard with pearl/abalone inlays, Super Custom '58 humbuckers, Tri-Sound switching (allowing series, parallel, and coil-tap operation of the neck pickup!) and the Quik Change III tailpiece this is one top-notch guitar. Includes a hardshell case too- grab one before Ibanez put the price up!
- Body: Flame Maple
- Neck: 1pc Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium with Artstar custom fret end treatment
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Neck Pickup: Super '58 Custom
- Bridge Pickup: Super '58 Custom
- Special electronics: Tri-Sound neck pickup switch
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ART1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Case: Hardshell case included