Ibanez LGB30 George Benson, Natural
This hollowbody is a product of the collaboration between Ibanez and the legendary George Benson. Part of Ibanez's Artstar series, this stunning guitar sports attractive gold hardware on a striking, bright-sounding Spruce and Maple body with a classy single cutaway, a pair of warm and clear Super '58 Custom humbuckers, a three-piece mahogany/maple set-in neck, a smooth bound genuine Ebony fingerboard with tasteful pearl and abalone block fingerboard inlays, and independent volume and tone controls for each pickup.
Spruce is a great tonewood for guitar body tops due to its visual aesthetic and crisp projection. Maple will bring in some snap and rounded brightness to keep your signal nice and vivid, while a single cutaway gives your fingers easy access to those higher frets. Bringing in a little body and depth is your Ibanez LGB30's three-piece maple/mahogany neck. Mahogany will push the lows and mids nicely with a helpful dosage of sustain as well. Set-in neck joints tend to have a smoother transfer of sound, greater overall resonance, and more warmth than bolt-on necks. 22 frets are housed in a super-smooth bound Ebony fingerboard with pearl and abalone block inlays. The pair of Super 58 Custom humbuckers on your Ibanez LGB30 George Benson electric guitar are the perfect companions for forging a warm, jazzy tone for your amplifier to project. These humbuckers feature Alnico magnets to capture the resonance of this axe's spruce and maple body. Each pickup has its own volume and tone control for you to shape your output.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Neck type: 3-pieece Artstar Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- Body: Spruce top/Flamed Maple back and sides
- Fretboard: Bound ebony fretboard with pearl & abalone block inlay
- Frets: Medium frets with Artstar fret edge treatment
- Number of frets: 20 frets
- Bridge: ART-1 bridge
- Tailpiece: LGB30 tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Super 58 custom (H) neck pickup
- Bridge pickup: Super 58 custom (H) bridge pickup
- Strings: Flatwound strings
- Hardware colour: Gold
- Case/bag: Hardshell case included
- Neck Dimensions:
- Scale: 628mm/24.75"
- -Width at Nut: 43mm
- -Width at Last Fret: 56mm
- -Thickness at 1st Fret: 20mm
- -Thickness at 12th Fret: 22mm (at 9F)
- -Radius: 305mm
- Body Dimensions:
- -Length 19-1/2"
- -Width 15-3/4"
- -Max Depth 3-5/8"