Ibanez Limited Paul Stanley Signature Cracked Mirror PS2CM
Ibanez Limited Paul Stanley Signature Cracked Mirror PS2CM Overview by GAK:
Paul Stanley's one-of-a-kind Cracked Mirror signature guitar is undoubtedly one of rock's most iconic instruments. Paul first took it on the road in 1979 and it followed him around the globe for many years of touring with KISS. This awesome reincarnation is the result of a collaboration with Ibanez's custom shop in Japan and is as close to the original as you are going to get! Ibanez obtained the original guitar of Stanley's and were able to faithfully recreate the original Cracked Mirror top with coloured acrylic pieces, reproduced by hand by Japanese craftsmen one piece at a time. Loaded with Duncan '59 model and Custom 5™ pickups, a Gibraltar bridge with sustain block other features include a specially-designed half bone/half brass nut and jet black Ebony fingerboard. The PS2CM comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Paul Stanley himself.
This is the only example of this amazing guitar that will be coming to the UK, due in November 2017. Pre-order now to avoid disappointment!
- Neck type: Paul Stanley 3pc Maple set-in neck (smooth heel)
- Body: Maple top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Frets: Medium frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge: Gibraltar bridge w/Sustain block
- Tailpiece: Quik Change Classic tailpiece
- Neck pickup: Seymour Duncan® '59 model
- Bridge pickup: Seymour Duncan® Custom 5™
- Nut: Half-Bone/Half-Brass nut
- NECK DIMENSIONS:
- -Scale length: 628mm/24.7"
- -Width at nut: 43mm
- -Width at 22nd fret: 57mm
- -Thickness at 1st fret: 20.5mm
- -Thickness at 12th fret: 23.5mm
- -Fingerboard radius: 12"