Ibanez PGMM21 Paul Gilbert, Metallic Light Green
The signature Ibanez PGMM21 Paul Gilbert miKro takes all the revered features of the classic PGM model (reversed headstock, iconic f-holes, one volume control) and then shrinks them down.
For this PGM miKro, Paul has chosen a brand new metallic finish, MGN (Metallic Light Green).
Despite its tiny body and short scale, miKro series guitars do not sacrifice playability. The 0.10-0.46 string gauge ensures enough tension for normal playing comfort. The Treated New Zealand Pine fretboard has gone through an advanced seasoning process which yields a harder, more durable piece of wood. As a result, the fretboard offers enhanced stability while producing a rich, warm tone.
The open polepiece Infinity R pickups deliver well-balanced tones with dense, rich mids . The two Infinity R humbuckers are wired with a lever switch that gives five different tonal options.
- Neck type: PGMM Maple neck
- Top/back/body: Poplar body
- Fretboard: Treated New Zealand Pine fretboard/White dot inlay
- Fret: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Ibanez F106 bridge
- Neck pickup: Infinity R (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware colour: Black
No upgrades available
poor set up out of the box, but to be fair it's cheap as chips/.///