Ibanez SR1405E Premium LTD Bass, 5 String, Glacial White
Ibanez Premium SR1405 Overview by GAK:
A stunning limited run from Ibanez. The Sound gear bass made its debut 30 years ago and has been quietly refined ever since, this beauty of a bass is a brilliant example of the evolution of a modern classic. Featuring a Mahogany body with a Flame Maple top loaded with a pair of passive Nordstrand 'Big Single' pickups allied to a custom 3-band EQ with an EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch offering precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit- clever stuff! The Mono-rail is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation- each bridge is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.
The Atlas 5pc Wenge/Bubinga neck not only feels fantastic with a slim profile and satin finish but also provides tonal clarity and superior note attack. There's a couple of KTS Titanium rods inside to aid stability. The 24 medium frets have the wonderful Premium edge treatment that rounds off each fret end perfectly for a great feel. And the Graph Tech BLACK TUSQ XL nut offers lower friction to keep you in tune and gives clearer sound and sustain.
Don't hang about though, these won't be around for long!
- Neck type: Atlas-5 5pc Wenge/Bubinga neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Body: Figured Maple top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- Frets: Medium frets w/Premium fret edge treatment
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Mono-rail V bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Neck pickup: Nordstrand™ "Big Single" 5 neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge pickup: Nordstrand™ "Big Single" 5 bridge pickup (Passive)
- Factory tuning: 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E, 5B
- String gauges: .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- Nut: Graph Tech® BLACK TUSQ XL® nut
- Hardware colour: Gold
- Case/bag: Gig bag included
- NECK DIMENSIONS:
- -Scale length: 864mm/34"
- -Width at nut: 45mm
- -Width at 24th fret: 68mm
- -Thickness at 1st fret: 19.5mm
- -Thickness at 12th fret: 21.5mm
- -Fingerboard radius : 305mm/12"