Ibanez S6570Q Prestige, Natural Blue
Ibanez Prestige S6570Q Overview by GAK:
The Prestige series is a Japanese-made, high-end line of Ibanez guitars, manufactured under three principles: precision, performance, and playability. This stunning Prestige S series model features DiMarzio® pickups and a quilted maple top that truly emphasizes the beauty of the arched S body. To achieve the three principles of the Prestige line, it uses the Lo-Pro Edge bridge, which offers maximum playing comfort with its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. Locking studs contribute to tuning stability. The Super Wizard HP 5-piece maple/walnut neck features a slim grip shape. It is constructed with a KTS™ TITANIUM rods, not only increasing the neck’s stability and resistance to warping or twisting over the years but also adding sustain to its tone. The meticulous Prestige fret edge treatment provides extra-smooth playing. The DiMarzio® Air Norton™, True Velvet™, and Tone Zone® pickups offer depth, warmth, and rich dynamics when combined with the 5-way pickup switch. A hardshell case is included.
A true performance guitar crafted with no compromises.
- Neck type: Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Body: Quilted Maple top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Bound Marbled Rosewood fretboard w/Off-set white dot inlay
- Frets: Jumbo frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge: Lo-Pro Edge tremolo bridge
- Neck pickup: DiMarzio® Air Norton™ (H) neck pickup
- Middle pickup: DiMarzio® True Velvet™ (S) middle pickup
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickup
- Hardware colour: Cosmo black
- Case: Hardshell case included