Ibanez RGD71AL Axion Label, Antique Brown Stained Burst
The Ibanez RGD71AL Axion Label features a Flamed Maple top in the gorgeous Antique Brown Stained Burst finish with a lightly stained layered Ash body. The neck is an ultra thin 5pc Panga/Walnut neck topped with a Macassar Ebony fretboard and finished with a satin finish to offer unparalleled playability. The expertly chosen wood combination on the neck and body offers incredible attack and definition with a full tight bass response designed to satisfy the most discerning metal guitarist.
The RGD is Ibanez's ultimate metal machine. The demands of down-tuning require a specifically designed responsiveness not found in "normal" guitars. To optimize for the rich, desirable thickness of tone that down-tuning produces, we extended the neck by one inch to a 26.5" scale. Longer-than standard yet not overly long. The neck is still considered a "fast" neck for speed soloing. Extra-deep cutaways grant comfortable access to the necks highest notes.
The Axion Label was made for metal, but offers even more for the adventurous players out there. The Axion Label models feature forward-looking developments in sound, playability and looks that take performances higher, deeper and heavier. Arm yourself with the Axion Label and get ready to break some new ground.
- Neck type: Nitro Wizard-7 5pc Panga Panga/Walnut neck
- Top/back/body: Flamed Maple (5mm) top/Layered Ash body
- Fretboard: Macassar Ebony fretboardWhite Step off-set dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo Sub Zero treated frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- Neck pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge 7 (H) neck pickup Passive/Ceramic
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge 7 (H) bridge pickup Passive/Ceramic
- Factory tuning: 1D,2A,3F,4C,5G,6D,7A
- String gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059
- Nut: Plastic
- Hardware colour: Black