Ibanez SR305EB Standard Bass, 5 String, Weathered Black
The evolution of the Soundgear bass continues. The latest incarnation of the SR305 gets a brace of the great new Dual Coil PowerSpan passive pickups allied to an active 3-Band EQ with a Power Tap switch offering series and tapped switching. Comfort and playability are, as always, unparalleled.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck type: SR5 5pc Maple/Rosewood neck
- Scale Length: 864mm/34"
- Width at Nut: 45mm
- Width at Last Fret: 68mm
- Neck Thickness at 1st fret: 19.5mm
- Neck Thickness at 12th fret: 21.5mm
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Frets: Medium frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: Accu-cast B125 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Neck pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band eq w/3 way Power Tap switch
- Factory tuning: 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E, 5B
- String gauges: .045/.065/.085/.105/.130
- Hardware colour: Black
No upgrades available
From reports received from the user - my son - this is a well engineered, responsive instrument. He's now looking forward to frightening the public as soon as public performances resume!
Good enough for the price!
First time buying a guitar (blind) online but it proved to be a success. Free delivery and it arrived well packaged and undamaged within 2 working days. The bass was set up and even almost in tune! The bass itself came with XL strings (nice) and has low action so is very easy to play. Lovely body finish too. The string spacing is very suitable for a first-time 5 string. The pick ups and active electrickery sound MEGA. Great value for money and my first ibanez so will definitely buy another in the future and order from GAK again 10/10 5* 100%
This bass guitar has a lovely feel and plays with superb sound. The balance is perfect for my playing style, the action is just where I like to see it. I have now procured and new favourite bass guitar.
Picked this up as a backup to my Spector CK-4, and, its a lot of bass for your buck. Surprised me, this and the 4 string version would be great. Finish is fantastic in the flesh