Ibanez SR505-BM (Brown Mahogany)
The core Soundgear philosophy has not changed since its debut in 1987 : a modern bass for players who want a thin, fast neck, and the ability to dial in any tone for any genre-from complex electric jazz to raging metal.
The 2008 Soundgear has continued this tradition while adding a modern flavor. SRs are available in 4-, 5- and 6-string models with a wide variety of finishes.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Neck type: 5pc SR5 Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- Body: Mahogany body
- Fret: Medium frets
- Bridge: Accu-Cast B25 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Neck pu: Bartolini® MK1 neck pu
- Bridge pu: Bartolini® MK1 bridge pu
- Equaliser: Bartolini® MK1 3-band eq
- String: Elixir® string
- Neck Dimension:
- -Scale 864mm/34"
- -Width at Nut 45mm
- -Thickness at 1st 20.5mm
- -Thickness at 12th 22.5mm
- -Radius 305mmR