Ibanez TCY12E Talman Slim Line Acoustic, Open Pore Natural
The Ibanez TCY12E-OPN Talman is a unique electro acoustic that plays almost like an electric guitar thanks to its small body and thin neck. The open more mahogany gives it a much warmer and bigger tone than you might expect, making this a fantastic sounding instrument for the price.
- BODY SHAPE: Talman Double Cutaway body
- TOP: Mahogany
- BACK AND SIDES: Mahogany
- NECK: Mahogany
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood
- BRIDGE: Rosewood
- TUNING MACHINES: Grover Chrome Die-cast
- BRIDGE PINS: Ibanez Advantage Bridge pin
- STRINGS: D'Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauge)
- PICKUP: Ibanez Under Saddle pickup
- PREAMP: Ibanez AEQ-ST2 preamp with Onboard Tuner
- WIDTH AT NUT: 42 mm
- WIDTH AT 14TH FRET: 54 mm
- THICKNESS AT 1ST FRET: 21.5 mm
- THICKNESS AT 7TH FRET: 23.5 mm
- RADIUS: 250 mm
This is a well made guitar and represents exceptional value for money. Perfect for starters and those struggling with larger forms of acoustics. Sound is pretty good considering the narrow body size.
Nice guitar. I need to get it properly set up and then I can use it. Arrived in great condition. Quick delivery.
Practically perfect in every way
Great value for the money paid. However I am going to change factory fitted strings as they are not the best quality. Overall guitar plays well, easy to tune, comfortable neck and access to all frets. Built with quality. Not only for beginner and intermediate players.
Brilliant, very pleased with item