Icon Qcon EX Extender
Icon Qcon EX Overview by GAK
The Icon Qcon EX is an extender unit for the amazing Icon Qcon Pro. The Icon Qcon EX adds 8 extra channels for increased functionality and speed to your workflow. You can add up to 3 Icon Qcon EX to your Icon Qcon Pro to give you 32 channels of control.
The Icon Qcon EX can also be connected to your DAW on its own to give you 8 channels of basic control.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segments LED channels level metering
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segments LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of Qcon EX and a Qcon Pro.
- User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit),Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tool.
- User self-define mode (MIDI Learn) for other DAW.
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Robust aluminium and metal casing with Kensington lock port.