IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
IK Multimedia iKlip Grip Selfie Stick and Tripod Stand Product Overview by GAK
The rise of the selfie stick has companies thinking of innovative ways to stand out from the crowd and that is exactly what IK Multimedia have done. Not only is this a selfie stick, but it also doubles up as a tripod stand as well working as a video stand.
The unit is perfect for smartphones, with the ability to hold phones with a screen size between 3.5" and 6".
Also featuring a standard mounting system, iKlip Grip possess the ability to hold GoPro's and other compact digital cameras.
IK Multimedia Product Overview
The IK Multimedia iKlip Grip is a selfie stick, tripod stand and video video stand with bluetooth shutter for compact video cameras, smartphones, audio field recorders amongst other things. The iKlip grip can hold any smartphone with or without a case with screen sizes from 3.5" to 6". The IK Multimedia iKlip Grip has a standard mounting system so you can connect GoPro style cameras, portable digital recorders and compact digital cameras.
- Get a Grip - The secret to iKlip Grip lies in its ingenious expandable and secure holding bracket that allows you to precisely position any smartphone at any angle for capturing photos, video and audio. iKlip Grip features an expandable spring-loaded soft-touch rubber bracket that provides secure superior holding power. Repositioning of a smartphone is as simple as expanding the brackets to release the phone, then re-securing it. The iKlip Grip holding bracket features standard 1/4"-20 tripod screw threads so it can be mounted to any standard tripod as a mobile device adapter.
- Make a Stand - There are lots of things not called "selfies" that... well, just feel good in your hand. Puppies, girlfriends, a '59 Les Paul, a '52 Tele... and of course, the iKlip Grip. Its ergonomic (a fancy name for "designed to actually fit in your hand") design is pretty darn easy to hold all night. And while the base for iKlip Grip serves as a sturdy, steady handle when you're at a concert or trying to grab the perfect shot of the band for your facebook feed, it also transforms itself (with a little help from you) into a compact tabletop tripod you can position on any relatively level surface for ultra-steady media gathering. Flip the legs out and bam! You've got yourself a nice tabletop tripod for your phone or camera.
- Extend Your Reach - "But I have a telescoping detachable tube and a pivoting ball joint... Wait, where are you going?" Throw that one out there at the club and you're likely to get slapped. While not a good pickup line, it's a fabulous feature for a handheld monopod and a desktop tripod. The iKlip Grip truly has a "telescoping detachable tube" that extends your reach by a full 17.5" so positioning your camera, phone or recorder in the right spot is even easier. Plus, iKlip Grip has a pivoting ball-joint attachment point that provides a full 90Â° angle adjustment plus 360Â° rotation capabilities of the device. This allows the user to get just the right angle and position for that perfect shot.
- Bluetooth shutter remote control - iKlip Grip comes with a Bluetooth smartphone shutter remote control that lets users remotely activate the shutter button in video and photo apps. The remote is universally compatible with iOS and Android and can be operated up to 10 meters away from the device, perfect for capturing live performances, family vacation photos, movies and selfies.
- 4-in-1 video stand: handler, tripod, monopod, tripod adapter
- Includes remote Bluetooth shutter
- Adjustable angle
- Extends up to 50cm / 19.7"
- Standard 1/4" UNC threaded ball mount
- Works with smartphones with screens from 3.5" to 6" with case on
- Works with digital cameras and small video cameras like GoPro
- Works with handheld audio field recorders