IK Multimedia iLine Cable Kit
The ultimate hook-up cable kit - never be without the right cable.
Have you ever been in a situation where you didn't have the right cable for the job? With the iLine Mobile Music Cable Kit, you'll never be without options.
The kit is a complete collection of six high-quality audio cables (with a convenient travel case), designed to provide users of smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and laptops with the tools they need to handle virtually any signal routing and audio-cabling situation.
Think of iLine as the "Swiss Army Knife" of the cable world.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Gold record-ing
- Gold is good for so many things, like completely changing the attitude of crusty old miners and crabby spouses. But it's especially suited for audio-cable termination (end) points due to its corrosion resistance properties. Plus, it just looks cool on a set of connectors.
- Designed for pure audiophile sound, all iLine cables are made in Italy from high-quality components including 24K gold-plated connectors, high-purity copper conductors (you know, the "super-conductor" kind that doesn't oxidize), high-density shielding to protect against foreign sound particles, and low-capacitance insulation for transient preservation.
- This combination of components gives you the best possible signal transmission for pure quality sound. The device connectors are also smartly designed to fit your smartphone case without being disconnected, and are color-coded for quick and easy identification of their functionality.
- The kit covers a wide range of mobile and audio applications, including hard-to-find ones like converting stereo signals to mono, extending a headphone cable (and still being able to use the built-in mic), or easily connecting your phone or laptop to DJ or home stereo gear.
- Cables included in the iLine Mobile Music Cable Kit:
- -Mono Output Adapter - This cable converts 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo output to 1/4" (6.35mm) mono signal. Use this to send your stereo output from your device into a mono input device like a guitar amplifier or a mono-input powered speaker. Use it to connect your iRig and AmpliTube setup on your device to your guitar amplifier. It features a 3.5mm (1/8") male connector and a 1/4" (6.35mm) mono female connector. (Use your standard 1/4" guitar or speaker cable to complete the connection.) Length: 11.8" (30cm).
- -Input Output Extension - Extends the range of your device output jack, including signal input and microphone capability. Use this one when you want to use your iRig, iRig MIC, iRig MIC Cast or headset with more room to move around, especially if you talk with your hands a lot. It features a TRRS Male and a TRRS female jack. Length: 23.6" (60cm).
- -Stereo Aux - You'll probably use this one the most. It's a simple, straightforward stereo output extender for sending the stereo signal from your device to a 3.5mm stereo input (female) jack. It features two 1/8" (3.5mm) male jacks. Length: 59" (150cm)
- -Headphone Splitter - As the name implies, this one takes a single stereo pair from your device and makes two out of it. Use this on long road trips with your kids (if they like the same movie) or just to monitor new songs you've written on your iPhone. This is a very handy cable. It features one 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS stereo male plug and two 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS stereo female jacks. Length: 11.8" (30cm).
- -RCA Output Adapter - If you want to connect your mobile device to your home stereo receiver or DJ Mixer, this is your cable. It splits the stereo output from your device into left & right mono RCA inputs. It features a 1/8" (3.5mm) male jack and two mono male RCA jacks. Length: 59" (150cm).
- -Mono Output Splitter - This one is perfect for sending the signal from your device to the L/R inputs in a stereo channel on a mixer. The unique 1/4" mono female jacks let you use your standard signal cables to freely place your device on stage while running your signal to the front of house mixer. It features a 1/8" (3.5mm) male jack and two 1/4" (6.35mm) female jacks. Length: 23.6" (60cm).
- 24K gold-plated connectors for maximum connectivity in all environments
- High-purity copper conductors for the best-quality signal transfer
- Low-capacitance insulation to preserve transients
- High-density shielding to guard against EMI
- Carrying case included
- Made in Italy
- Free iLine Cable Kit app (iOS and Android) recommends the right cable to use
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops and most high-end audio equipment
- Cables can be purchased individually