IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic Stage
IK Multimedia Product Overview
IK Multimedia is proud to announce iRig Acoustic Stage - the first advanced microphone, preamp and digital processor system that provides an exceptional true acoustic tone, anywhere. iRig Acoustic Stage combines an advanced MEMS microphone that clips on to the sound hole of an acoustic instrument with a preamp and DSP unit that captures all the tone, vibe and "air" of the instrument when playing live or recording in home and project studios.
The synergy between its components and the advanced signal processing makes iRig Acoustic Stage a revolutionary solution for accurately reproducing - and improving - the sound of all types of acoustic guitars and other instruments, in any situation, with studio-grade performance, advanced features, ease of installation and a convenience never seen before in any competing product.
iRig Acoustic Stage's patented system makes any acoustic guitar or other acoustic instruments like ukulele, acoustic bass, bouzouki, mandolin, etc., sound exactly as if they were captured with a classic recording studio setup, providing a full rich studio-quality sound on stage and in the studio.
Players simply clip the iRig Acoustic Stage's microphone to the sound hole, attach it to the iRig Acoustic Stage pre-amplifier and digital processor, then connect its output to a mixer or acoustic guitar amplifier.
Users will immediately hear what they've been missing with their traditional live setup as their acoustic tone comes alive with a vibrant, warm, deep and earthy wood tone. For players who currently perform with an acoustic-electric, iRig Acoustic Stage can greatly enhance the guitar's live tone. iRig Acoustic Stage features an AUX input with a blend control that lets players blend their guitar's current pickup system with iRig Acoustic Stage providing even greater tonal flexibility and a fullness to the live sound like never before heard.
- Microphone Type: MEMS
- Polar Pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz, +/-3dB
- Max SPL: 130dB SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 101 dBA
- Maximum soundboard thickness: 4mm / 0.16"
- Dedicated iRig Acoustic Microphone Input: 2.5mm / 3/32" TS mono jack
- AUX Instrument Input Connector: 6.3mm / 1/4" TS mono jack
- AUX Instrument Input Impedance: 11 kOhms (active instruments only)
- Analog Output Connector : 6.3mm / 1/4" TS mono jack, line-level, low impedance
- Analog Output Impedance: 50 Ohms (can drive long cables without any loss)
- Digital Output Connector: micro-USB
- AD and DA Resolution: 32-bit
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Interface Output: USB class compliant audio output via micro-USB port
- Power: battery power (2xAA), USB bus power
- Battery Life: approximatively 12 hours of continuous usage with alkaline batteries and 15 hours with rechargeable high quality Ni-MH AA cells (2000 mAh and up)
No upgrades available