IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo
The IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo delivers high quality 24-bit audio on the go powered by 2 AA batteries. With a design based around simplicity, the iRig Pro Duo has exceptional quality and value for money and features 2 channels with XLR/TRS combo audio jacks and phantom power that can accommodate everything from high-end condenser microphones to guitars, basses, keyboards and more. Fully universal "all-platform" portable recording is finally here thanks to iRig Pro DUO. The IK Multimedia iRig Pro Duo comes with the everycable you need to connect to either iphone, ipad android or mac/pc 'you get a Lightning, USB-OTG and USB cables so no matter where you are or what device you happen to have with you, capturing brilliance is always enabled. And, iRig Pro DUO comes bundled with over $/Gé¼450 worth of software and apps for every platform to get you going.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Truly mobile dual input audio interface for iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and PC
- Simultaneous dual track recording interface for all instruments
- Ultra-compact housing for extreme portability
- Dual identical XLR/TRS combo input jacks
- Dual ultra-low noise studio-quality IK preamps
- Individual input gain controls
- 48V phantom power
- Self-powered (2 AA batteries), device powered or DC power adapter (not included)
- 24-bit AD-DA converters
- Dual 1/4" switchable TRS balanced outs
- 1/8" 3.5mm Headphone out w/ level control
- MIDI IN/OUT jacks
- Ultra-compact housing fits in the palm of your hand
- Comes with mini-DIN to Lighting, Micro USB OTG and standard USB cables
- Designed and made in Italy
- Monitoring your mixes and input is a breeze. iRig Pro DUO comes with two 1/4" TRS balanced analog audio outputs that let you send a zero-latency signal to your studio monitors or portable speakers. These outputs deliver a stunningly clear audio signal thanks to iRig Pro Duo's exceptional output drivers. The totally floating design of iRig Pro DUO's balanced outputs protect it from potential ground loop issues and buzz when performing onstage with iOS devices or laptops. This superior design makes it an ideal audio interface for when you want to perform live and connect your gear directly to the stage audio system without having to use any special cables or problematic DI Boxes.
- High-quality studio condenser microphones require 48V of external power to function. It's part of what makes them sound so good, crisp and accurate. With iRig Pro DUO, you'll have that 48V of phantom power at your fingertips. Just plug in your high-quality condenser mic, flip iRig Pro DUO's phantom power switch and record until your heart's content.