IK Multimedia SampleTank 3
IK Multimedia SampleTank 3 Overview,
A whole new world of sounds at your fingerprints.
The IK Multimedia SampleTank 3 interface is divided into 3 main "environments" for layering, mixing and editing sounds and grooves. IK Multimedia have taken the main aspects of the music production workflow and separated them into 3 main functional environments: the "Play" interface, the "Mix" interface and the "Edit" interface.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The PLAY page will be immediately familiar to SampleTank users: On the left is the browser where you load Multis (previously known as Combis), Instruments and Patterns. On the right is the Part Viewer where you can see the contents of each Part and adjust its most basic parameters.
- SampleTank 3 lets you load multiple MIDI patterns in each Part. Now you can build inspiring grooves directly within the software and play them at will. The new Live tab lets you bring SampleTank 3 on stage with you easier by giving you a clean way to organize your performances by set lists and Song, letting you have your sounds ready to play instantly with its smart loading management system.
- The MIX page provides a traditional mixer interface with 5 effects slots for each channel. There are 21 channels in all: 16 channels for each Part, 4 returns for global "send effects" (like reverb and delay) and a master channel. This arrangement lets you get extremely creative - you can have up to 30 effects on a single instrument!
- The EDIT page provides full access to SampleTank 3's powerful synthesizer engine. There you can run your samples through everything from envelopes to LFOs to filters - And speaking of filters, SampleTank 3 features 10 new filter types for extreme sonic sculpting.
- Over 33 GB of included sounds
- Over 4,000 new instruments with 21 instrument categories covering the entire span of acoustic, electric and electronic sounds
- Over 2,500 drum, percussion and full construction-kit loops played by world-renowned artists
- Over 2,000 MIDI files in all categories
- Completely redesigned interface with 3 main environments: Play, Mix and Edit that retain SampleTank's legendary ease-of-use and fast operation
- 16 channel multi-part Play interface with easy layering and an integrated MIDI player and mixer
- All-in-one sound Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- "Round robin" and multiple articulations that are triggerable via key switch, modulation wheel or velocity
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 5 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects that allow for up to 30 effects per instrument
- 55 high-quality integrated effects, including 22 new effects for mixing, mastering and more creative applications derived from IK's studio-grade T-RackS and AmpliTube production software
- New Live mode lets you organize sounds for setlist and song for instant recall during performance
- Accurate 3D renderings of instruments for easy identification and recall
- Available as standalone and 64-bit plug-in for AAX, VST and Audio Units platforms on Mac OS X and Windows
- Compatible with all previous "Powered by SampleTank" sound modules and sounds (can import all previous sounds and Combis)
- In 2001, IK Multimedia made history with SampleTank, the first ever sample-based sound workstation for computer. That release was followed in 2003 by SampleTank 2, which has since become an industry standard with an unparalleled software longevity due to its high-quality sounds, easy-to-use interface and powerful included effects. Considering its versatility and power, it's no wonder that SampleTank has been featured on thousands of the most iconic productions and compositions of the last decade.
- Now, over ten years in the making, SampleTank 3 builds on this storied heritage. Like its predecessors, it's the most advanced sound workstation available on the market today with a whole new world of sounds, advanced playing and editing features and a full suite of studio-quality effects. SampleTank 3 builds on the features that have made it one of the most popular virtual instruments of all time making it an essential piece in the musical toolkit of any serious musician, studio producer or live performer for years to come.