Image Line FL9 Producer Edition
FL Studio 9 Producer Edition is a complete software music production environment, representing the culmination of more than 10 years of sustained & focused development. FL9 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers.
FL Studio 9 is a complete software music production environment, representing the culmination of more than 10 years of sustained & focused development. FL9 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. The multitrack audio recording feature makes this Producer Edition a significant upgrade to the Fruity Edition.
FL Studio is a full-featured, open architecture, music production environment capable of audio recording, composing, sequencing and mixing, for the creation of professional quality music. The FL Studio philosophy is creative freedom .
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- - Make virtually any sound - FL9 includes over 30 software synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar, multi-sampler tools including piano & strings, general sample playback and beat-slicing (With Rex 1 & 2 support).
- - Synthesis techniques - span subtractive, modelling, FM, RM, granular and additive. With the addition of FL SynthMaker you can further create & share your own FL instruments, effects & MIDI control dashboards without the need to write basic code.
- - Open plugin standards - FL Studio supports all PC industry plugin instrument standards including VSTi (1/2), DXi(1/2), Buzz and Rewire. This means you can sequence with your favorite plugins and applications.
- Audio Recording & Editing
- - Multi-channel audio inputs - With the ability to simultaneously capture all the inputs on your audio-interface, FL Studio has the flexibility to record a single vocalist, guitar or a full symphony orchestra.
- - Arranging audio - Audio can be arranged, with complete freedom in the Playlist. Features include the ability to host an unlimited number of audio recordings, time-stretching, pitch-shifting, beat-slicing, cropping, editing and the re-arranging of audio with only a few mouse clicks.
- - Edison - FL9's audio capabilities are further enhanced with Edison, the recording wave editor. Edison is an integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, noise reduction, loop-recording, loop-construction tools and more.
- - FL Studio supports WAV, MP3, OGG, WavPack, AIFF, and REX audio formats.
- - Compose and record your musical performances and ideas in the most logical way.
- - Pattern or track sequencing - You choose, record your musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL Studio 9 can simultaneously function as a pattern and track based sequencer. Reuse patterns as Pattern Clips in the Playlist or record song-length sequences, as desired.
- - Step sequencer or Piano roll - Scoring tools include FL Studio's legendary Step-sequencer, one of the most advanced Piano roll's in any software studio, event and multipoint automation envelopes. FL Studio supports MIDI input, standard controller compatibility, and the ability to simultaneously control multiple instrument channels from separate controllers.
- - FL Studio allows you to do what you want where and when you want.
- - Determine your own project design - In FL Studio 9, you decide how your project will be laid out. Unlike the competition, FL9's Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded workspace where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged and edited to suit your creative ideas and preferred workflow.
- Mixing & Mastering
- - FL Studio provides all the tools you need to produce your tracks to high professional standards.
- - The mixer - FL9 includes a superb 104 track stereo track mixer that is about precision, control and flexibility. The mixer's tracks each hold up to 8 effects (VST, DX or FL's proprietary format). To create sub-mixes or mixing chains of almost unlimited complexity, each mixer track can be routed to any other mixer track, one of 4 dedicated 'send' channels and or the Master track. Sends provide the ability to sidechain inputs to multi-input effects plugins. Finally, each of the mixer tracks can be routed to any output on your audio interface, now that's flexibility.
- - Effects - What about effects? FL Studio includes more than 40 effects spanning maximization, limiting, compression, delay, distortion, equalization (graphic & parametric), filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding and reverb. These have you covered for the creative broad-brush effects, through to the minutia of the mastering process.
- - Open plugin standards FL Studio supports all PC industry plugin effect standards including VST (1/2), DX(1/2), Buzz and Rewire. This means you can mix with your favorite plugins and applications.
- Arrangement Tools: Step Sequencer, Realtime, Pianoroll and Playlist.
- Bundled Software Synths/Sampler Plug-ins: SimSynth Live, DrumSynth Live, DX-10, WASP, WASP XT, Directwave Player, 3xOsc, Sampler, Boobass, Plucked, Fruity Kick, FL Slayer, FL Keys, FPC and WaveTraveller.
- Bundled FX Processors: Audio: EQUO, Fruity Bass Boost, Blood Overdrive, Chorus, Compressor, Delay 2, Delay Bank, Fast Distortion, Fast LP, Filter, Flangus, Limiter, Love Philter, Multiband Compressor, PanOMatic, Phaser, Fruity Reeverb 2, Scratcher, Squeeze, Vocoder, WaveShaper and Soundgoodizer to name a few! MIDI : Echo, Delay and Arpeggiator.
- Flexible Software Mixing Console: 64 stereo channels featuring 8 FX inserts, 4 Band Parametric EQ, 4 effects sends, Volume, Pan and VU meter per channel .
- 3rd Party Instrument Support: Software: VSTi, ReWire and DXi instruments. / Hardware: MIDI I/O & MIDI file import/export.
- 3rd Party FX Plugin Support: VST and DX.
- Sample Library: 250MB of high quality samples included. A further 2GB available via download.
- Low Latency ASIO & Directsound playback support
- Audio Import/Export: Export to WAV, MP3 and OGG. / Import WAV, MP3, OGG, SYN, DS and Speech files.
- Video Tutorials: 30 minute getting started video included on installation disk. Many more available online.
- Multitrack audio recording : Record live vocals, guitars, drums etc directly in to your FL Studio project.
- Envelope Automation : Create automation clips for almost any parameter in FL Studio.
- Edison wave editor : Precisely edit audio/samples with the most innovative wave editor in the music industry.
- Slicex beatslicer : Powerful slicing tool for creatively dissecting and rearranging any kind of audio loop.
- FL SynthMaker Full: an audio programming application that is used to create virtual instruments and effects without the need to write basic code. The instruments and effects you create in SynthMaker can be used in FL Studio as 'native' plugins and shared with other SynthMaker users.
- Vocodex : Professional feature packed vocoder
- System Requirements
- In general: FL Studio runs on any machine operating Windows ME/200(3)/XP or Vista. FL Studio will run on an Intel Mac in Bootcamp (running Windows) or Parallels. The faster the CPU, the more channels & FX you will be able to run simultaneously.
- Minimum Pentium 4 or Athlon XP (any processor supporting SSE instructions) - Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Minimum 512MB ram - 200MB free hard disk space
- Windows compatible soundcard with DirectSound drivers, ASIO drivers required for audio recording (FL installer comes with generic Asio4All drivers)