Jackson Chris Broderick Signature Pro Series Soloist 6 Metallic Blue
Jackson Chris Broderick Signature Pro Series Soloist 6 Metallic Blue Overview by GAK
With his dazzling thrash fretwork, former Megadeth and current Act of Defiance guitarist Chris Broderick is heralded as an exacting and modern metal master.
When Broderick first came to Jackson to design his own signature model, he had very exacting demands in mind for his take on the venerable SoloistTM. Finding a more-than-willing partner up for the challenge, Broderick coined the longstanding high-performance guitar giant as the “company that could.”
The results of the collaboration are sophisticated riffing machines loaded with the premium features needed to keep up with the most demanding music produced today.
The Pro Series Signature Chris Broderick Soloist HT6 is a 25.5” scale guitar featuring a resonant mahogany body and one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid sustain and stability. Its 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. A pair of Broderick-designed custom DiMarzio® direct mounted humbucking neck and bridge pickups punch well above their weight, cranking out monstrous tone that will pin your ears back. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit. A mini- toggle killswitch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal. The Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, working in harmony with the Jackson-branded sealed die-cast locking machines for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
A brutal beast, the Pro Series Chris Broderick Soloist HT6 is available in Metallic Blue or Metallic Black with a matching reverse 3x3 AT-1 headstock, single-ply black neck and headstock binding and black hardware. Dunlop® strap locks also ensure your axe won’t go flying during onstage acrobatics.
• 25.5” scale, 6-string guitar
• Mahogany body
• One-piece through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
• 12” radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
• Single-ply black neck and headstock binding
• Dual direct mount DiMarzio® CB6 humbucking pickups
• Single volume control with push/pull coil split, single tone control with push/pull tone kill, three-way toggle switch and two-way mini- toggle kill switch
• Jackson Single-String hardtail bridge
• Jackson-branded die-cast locking tuners
• Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
• Available in Metallic Black or Metallic Blue with black hardware
• Jackson reverse 3x3 AT-1 matching headstock
- Body Material: Mahogany with Arched Top
- Body Finish: Matte Polyester
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Matte Polyester
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: 0.775", 12th Fret: 0.850"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Headstock: Jackson® Reverse AT (3-Over/3-Under)
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio® CB 6
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount DiMarzio® CB 6
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Special Electronics: 2-Position Mini-Toggle Kill Switch, Push/Pull Volume Coil Split, Push/Pull Tone Kill
- Bridge: Recessed Floyd Rose® Special FRT-S2000 Double-Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Die-Cast Locking