Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM, Red Stain
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS24 DKAM features a mahogany body with arched top and bolt-on caramelized maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue. Designed for blazing speeds and comfort, its 12”-16” compound radius bound caramelized maple fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and black sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way pickup blade switching, single volume and tone controls, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
A value-laden bargain, the JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS24 DKAM is wrapped in a sophisticated Black Stain or Red Stain finish with pointy black headstock and black hardware.
- Body Shape:Dinky™
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Body Finish:Satin
- Neck Material:Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction:Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Satin
- Fingerboard:Caramelized Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:Black Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width):Black Plastic, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)Headstock:Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines:Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod:Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Bridge:2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickups:Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching:3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Controls:Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs:Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish:Black
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Optional Jackson® Soloist™/Dinky™ SKB® Hardshell (p/n 299-6100-506); Optional Soloist™/Dinky™ Gig Bag (p/n 299-1512-106)