Jackson JS32-7 Dinky DKA 7 String, Snow White
Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32-7 DKA Overview by GAK:
Seven-string fans looking for a guitar that is as sleek and deadly as it is affordable will find everything they need with the JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32-7 DKA. Featuring a 26.5” scale length for better low end articulation, a lightweight and resonant poplar body with an arched top, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12”-16” compound radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and piranha tooth inlays, plus stylish fingerboard and headstock binding.
Powered by direct mount dual high-output humbucking pickups, the JS32-7 DKA is also equipped with single volume and tone controls and three-way blade switching, a string-through-body compensated fixed HT-7 Jackson bridge, Jackson 3x4 (3 over, 4 under) AT-1 headstock and sealed die-cast tuners.
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 26.5" (673 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® AT (3-Over/4-Under)
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Position Inlays: Piranha Tooth (Small Shark Fin)
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output 7 String Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output 7-String Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Jackson® HT7 7-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042, .052
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.