Jackson JS 1X Dinky Minion, Neon Green
Jackson JS Series Dinky Minion JS1X (Neon Green) Overview by GAK
Great things come in small packages! Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and speedy playability without breaking the piggy bank. The new and upgraded for 2016 Dinky "Minion" JS1X is ideal for lil’ shredders or grownup road dogs who need an easy-travelling instrument jam-packed with the features they love. The 3/4-scale (22.5") Dinky JS1X has a Poplar body, speedy bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, and 12"-radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and Jackson’s classic sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups, three-way blade switching, string-through-body hardtail bridge for massive tone, rear-angled headstock for evenly distributed tension (reducing playing fatigue), die-cast tuners, sculpted heel for easy upper register playing and jet black hardware. Limited quantities available, don't miss out!
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck Backshape
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12" (305 mm) Radius
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 22.5" (572 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Jackson® HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Pickups: Jackson® Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Guitar quality is amazing for the price point and the colour is definitely going to get you noticed! For the little one for Christmas as her first guitar but this was her choice and a good one too!
It's green and it plays like a guitar.
Great little guitar with big sound. My (8y/o) don loves it.