Jackson JS 1X RR Minion, Neon Pink
Jackson JS Series RR Minion JS1X (Neon Pink) Overview by GAK
The JS Series RR Minion JS1X offers classic Jackson tone, looks and fast playability without breaking the piggy bank. Although diminutive in size, the 3/4-scale (22.5") RR Minion JS1X is jam-packed with features including a Poplar body, speedy bolt-on Maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods and 12" radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and Jackson’s classic sharkfin inlays. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups, three-way blade switching, string-through-body hardtail bridge for massive tone, angled neck plate, rear angled headstock for even tension (reducing playing fatigue), die-cast tuners, and jet black hardware.
Upgraded for 2016 and only available in limited quantities, don't miss out!
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck Backshape
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12" (305 mm) Radius
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 22.5" (572 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Jackson® HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Pickups: Jackson® Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year