Jackson JS22-7 Dinky 7 String (Satin Black)
The JS22-7 DKA Dinky JS Series seven-string features an arch-top basswood body, bolt-on maple neck, 16"-radius Amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and "piranha" inlays, 26.5" scale length, dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups, single volume and tone controls, direct-mount hard-tail bridge, and die-cast tuners.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Basswood
- Headstock: Jackson® AT (4-Over/3-Under)
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Matte Polyester
- Neck Dimensions: .790" at 3rd Fret, .850" at 12th fret
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Fingerboard: "Amaranth, 16"" (40.64 cm) Radius"
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Piranha
- Scale Length: 26.5" (67.3 cm)
- Bridge:Jackson® Stamped 7-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Die-Cast
- Pickups: Jackson® High Output 7 String Humbucking Pickup (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: Arched Top, Recessed Neck Attachment Ferrules (No Neck Plate)
No upgrades available
Cheap seven string.....but you couldn't tell when playing it. The guitar came wrapped up well to ensure it was protected on its way to my, the fret boards is fast and the non painted natural neck is a joy to hold. Pick up are fine and do there job, I would even consider just upgrading pick ups in the future rather than buying a conplete new guitar. If your new to seven string and looking for a guitar to break you in.....thus is you best option, absolutely brilliant.
Awesome guitar for the price,came set up pretty well, which always helps.
Fantastic guitar for the price.
Amazing quality guitar for the price
Cheap and awesome