Jackson JS22 Dinky Arch Top (Metallic Blue)
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS22 Dinky Arch Top has an elegantly arch-topped basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12"-16") bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane (Metallic Blue), Satin (Satin Black)
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fretboard: Amaranth
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Neck Binding: White
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- -Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- -Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- -Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Can’t go too far wrong with this guitar for the price. Great sound
Awesome guitar , Had mine for a week , haven’t had any problems yet , I would get a different Trem arm , because the on mine came with didn’t fit propley, and if you see this review please don’t but a cheap Trem arm of eBay , buy a made in Mexico one , it will be like £15
Great guitar for the money.....