Jackson JS32T Kelly Hardtail, Satin Black
Jackson JS32T Kelly Hardtail, Satin Black Overview.
Another great example of affordability and quality in perfect partnership. The Kelly Hardtail JS series is solid metal aggression at a very accessible price.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as striking aesthetics, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The electrifying JS32T Kelly has a basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12"-16") bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way toggle switching, adjustable string-through compensated bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple, bolt-on
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck profile
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Amaranth, 12"-16" compound radius
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets: 24, jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Compensated/adjustable strings-through
- Tuners: Sealed die-cast tuners
- Neck Pickup: High-output humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: High-output humbucker
- Controls: Master volume, master tone, 3-way selector
- Strings: (.009-.042)
Purchased this for my budding rock star Son, and from the epic solos I can hear coming from his bedroom, he loves it, good quality at a reasonable price, delivered by courier, and the box was immaculate, and had obviously been handled with care. Great guitar, great playability, and great looking.