Jackson JS32T Warrior Natural Oil
Jackson JS32T Warrior Natural Oil overview.
Are you ready for War? Then you'll be needing a mighty Warrior at your side!
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as striking aesthetics, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The formidable JS32T Warrior has a basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12"-16") bound amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way toggle switching, adjustable string-through compensated bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners. Available in Ferrari Red and White with Black Bevels.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Body Type Warrior
- Body Material Basswood
- Top Material Not applicable
- Body Finish Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour Ferrari Red
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Shape C
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material Bound amaranth; compound radius (12"-16")
- Fingerboard Inlay Pearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets 24 jumbo
- Nut Width 1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece Adjustable compensated bridge; string-through tail
- Tuners Sealed die-cast
- Number of Pickups 2
- Neck Pickup High-output Jackson humbucker with ceramic magnets
- Bridge Pickup High-output Jackson humbucker with ceramic magnets
- Controls Volume; Tone; 3-position toggle
- Strings (.009-.042)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year