Jackson MJ Series Signature Misha Mansoor So-Cal 2PT, Daphne Blue
The Jackson team and acclaimed djent architect Misha Mansoor once again teamed up for the brand-new MJ Series Signature Misha Mansoor So-Cal 2PT. The MJ Series blends Jackson’s world- renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features. And with the Periphery guitarist bringing his progressive elements to the table, the results were sure to be stunningly wild.
The lightweight basswood So-Cal body is paired to a bolt-on caramelized maple neck with rock-solid graphite reinforcement to withstand the rigors of the road and an oiled back finish for that smooth playing feel. The speed neck is topped with a 20”-radius caramelized flame maple fingerboard with comfortable rolled edges, 22 jumbo stainless steel frets and white dot inlays outlined in black. Glow-in-the-dark Luminlay® side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance on the darkest of stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick neck tweaks on the go.
The Bare Knuckle Ragnarok humbucking bridge and Bare Knuckle Trilogy single-coil middle and neck pickups radiate with aggressive, muscular tone with a slightly compressed vintage twang. This instrument’s versatile voice can be explored with a five-way pickup blade switch and single volume and tone controls.
A premium Gotoh® Custom 510 tremolo system, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and Gotoh die-cast locking tuning machines combine for smooth and effortless dynamic tremolo action with outstanding tuning stability.
A classic beauty, the MJ Series Signature Misha Mansoor So-Cal 2PT comes in Daphne Blue with color matched licensed Fender® Strat® headstock, white pickguard, parchment skirt-style control knobs and chrome hardware.
- Series:Artist Signature
- Body Shape:So-Cal Style 1
- Body Material:Basswood
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck Material:Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction:Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish:Oiled
- Fingerboard:Caramelized Maple, 20” (508 mm)
- Frets:22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays:White With Black Outer RingSide
- Nut (Material/Width):Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock:Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh® Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length:25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod:Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge:Gotoh® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Pickguard:1-Ply White
- Pickups:Bare Knuckle Ragnarok (Bridge)Bare Knuckle Trilogy Suite Single Coil Strat® (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching:5-Position Blade: Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Controls:Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs:Skirted White Plastic with Numbered Indicators
- Hardware Finish:Chrome
- Strings:Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag:Included Jackson® Foam Core Case