Jackson Pro DK2 LH Gloss Black
Jackson Pro DK2 LH Gloss Black Overview by GAK
With premium features and outstanding vibe and performance, Jackson’s Pro Series Dinky™ models provide the ultimate shred experience.
A lefty model, the Pro Series Dinky™ DK2 LH features an alder body, graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish and wrap- around heel, 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and offset white dot inlays, white binding around the neck and headstock and a thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust for easy access.
A pair of direct mount Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups—JB™ (bridge) and ’59 (neck)—power this axe, master volume and tone controls and five-way blade switch to tweak and refine tone. Also features a recessed Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo system for tuning stability and Dunlop dual-locking StrapLok® retainers.
Available in Gloss Black with black hardware.
Jackson Pro series instruments are exactly that—pro-level guitars for pro-level players. Neck-through-body models feature hand-rubbed oil neck finishes and graphite neck reinforcement rods for the ultimate in sleek playability and rock-solid sustain and stability. Bolt-on-neck models feature an innovative “wrap-around” three-bolt neck joint with remarkable strength, style and feel.
FLOYD ROSE® TREMOLOS, COMPENSATED JACKSON HI-MASS HARD-TAIL AND STRING-THROUGH BRIDGES
Jackson Pro series guitars are built with the very best parts for pro tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Nowhere is this more evident than the bridge. Pro series guitars feature Floyd Rose® 1000 Series tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and string-through bridges.
Pro series models feature compound-radius fingerboards. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
GORGEOUS JACKSON STYLE
Pro series models present Jackson players with an alluring assortment of stylistic features and options. These include ebony, maple and rosewood fingerboards; sharkfin, offset-dot and “piranha” fingerboard inlays; deep solid colors and beautifully figured tops; and, of course, the classic Jackson six-in-line headstock.
- -Model Name: Pro Series Dinky™ DK2 Left-Handed, Ebony Fingerboard,
- -Gloss Black
- -Model Number: 2914205503
- -Series: Pro Series
- -Color: Gloss Black
- -Body Shape: Dinky™
- -Body Material: Alder
- -Body Finish: Gloss
- -Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and -Scarf Joint
- -Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- -Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- -Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- -Number of Frets: 24
- -Fret Size: Jumbo
- -String Nut: Floyd Rose® FRT 02000 Locking
- -Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- -Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- -Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- -Neck Plate: 3-Bolt Recessed Screws
- -Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- -Fingerboard: Ebony
- -Position Inlays: Offset dots
- -Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® JB Humbucking
- -Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® '59 Humbucking
- -Controls: Volume, Tone
- -Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Pos 1. Full Neck Pickup, Pos 2. -Inner Coil of Neck Pickup. Pos 3. Both inner coils, Pos 4. Bridge inner coil, Pos 5. Full Bridge Pickup
- -Pickup Configuration: HH
- -Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- -Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- -Orientation: Right-Hand
- -Pickguard: None
- -Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- -Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges